In total, it is estimated that 1.05 billion euros will be paid to over 2.3 million beneficiaries
The completion of the payment of the main and auxiliary February pensions, the advance payment of pensions for the same month and the payment of the benefits of the Organization of Welfare Benefits and Social Solidarity (OPEKA) for January, includes, among other things, the planning of payments for the week 30 January-3 February 2023. In total, an estimated €1.05 billion will be paid to over 2.3 million beneficiaries.
In particular, as stated in an announcement by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs:
1. By e-EFKA next week, the following payments will be made, as part of the organization’s regular payments:
- On Monday, January 30, 786.5 million euros will be paid to 1,526,551 pensioners of the State, IKA-ETAM, banks and OTE, whose AMKA expires on 0, 2, 4, 6 and 8 .
- On Tuesday, January 31, 6.7 million euros will be paid to 16,400 beneficiaries for February pension advances under Law 4778/2021.
- In the period January 29-February 3, 2023, 21 million euros will be paid to 900 beneficiaries following the issuance of lump sum decisions.
- Finally, 367,200 euros will be paid to 481 beneficiaries for TAVTEKO benefits.
2. From DOUBLE the following payments will be made:
- 21 million euros to 42,000 beneficiaries for the payment of unemployment benefits and other benefits.
- 10 million euros to 4,000 beneficiaries under subsidized employment programs.
- 6.5 euros to 6,000 mothers for subsidized maternity leave.
3. From the OPECA the regular payments of welfare allowances will be made on Tuesday, January 31.
Specifically, the following will be paid:
- 80 million euros to 180,853 beneficiaries for disability benefits (disability and maintenance).
- 46.3 million euros to 218,136 beneficiaries for Minimum Guaranteed Income.
- 32.6 million euros to 270,148 beneficiaries for housing allowance.
- 15.4 million euros to 20,840 beneficiaries for family child benefits.
- 12.7 million euros to 35,340 beneficiaries for uninsured elderly benefits.
- 11.7 million euros to 11,634 beneficiaries for birth allowance.
- 241,575 euros to 767 beneficiaries for housing assistance allowance.
- 209,399 euros to 5,935 beneficiaries for expatriate allowance.
- 156,138 euros to 2,016 beneficiaries for the State’s contribution to loans in the context of the protection of the main residence.
- 130,865 euros to 614 beneficiaries for the State’s contribution to loans of the “GEFYRA” program, due to COVID-19.
- 82,353 euros to 104 beneficiaries for funeral expenses of the uninsured.
Read the News today and get the latest news.
Follow Skai.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news.
I am Janice Wiggins, and I am an author at News Bulletin 247, and I mostly cover economy news. I have a lot of experience in this field, and I know how to get the information that people need. I am a very reliable source, and I always make sure that my readers can trust me.