Mc Poze is accused of violence by the former manager and takes a stand on the networks

by

Former manager of MC Poze do Rodo, Renato Medeiros filed a complaint against the singer this Thursday (9). He revealed that he suffered an aggression at the rapper’s house in Recreio dos Bandeirantes, west of Rio, last Sunday (5). Renato called the episode “a torture session” and accused Poze of being the mastermind of the violence. “He also hit me a lot. He hit me, a lot of sticks,” he said.

Medeiros told in Balanço Geral, from Record, that the day before the aggression, he, the singer and friends of the duo went to a nightclub and there would have been a disagreement over a bracelet. According to the former manager, the singer accused him of having stolen the jewel.

During the program, MC Poze do Rodo’s record company even spoke about the episode, neither affirming nor denying the aggression, but saying that the businessman had been identified as the author of the theft of a piece of funk music.

In videos on Instagram Stories, the MC took a position and said he had proof of the alleged theft and even accused the businessman of being drunk during the fight in which he was assaulted: “The guy robbed me, sure, I have proof. And another, the big guy. He automatically argued with the youngest who suspected him, the two fell into a fight. The guy went to the social network, went to Tino Jr. to talk about several ‘stuff’ of mine, forging a ‘stuff’. What are you thinking? “

Mc Poze do Rodo’s advisory told the F5 that the accusation made against the artist is already the object of investigation and the truth will be ascertained: “In addition to the artist’s no participation in this episode, we indicate that Renato Medeiros was identified as the author of the theft of one of the singer’s jewels, as well as having been involved in a quarrel when discovered”.

You May Also Like

Recommended for you

Immediate Peak