Traffic regulations valid from 4 – 22 August 2022.
Temporary Traffic regulations will be held from tomorrow due to construction work line 4 of the Athens metro
According to an announcement by the Traffic, due to the execution of works, during the period from 04-08-2022 to 22-08-2022 and throughout the 24 hours, there will be a temporary and partial stoppage of vehicle traffic on the following road sections, area of the Municipality of Athens, as follows:
- On the left part of the road surface of Kanari street, in its part from the height of the Milioni pedestrian street to the height of Pl. Friendly Society.
- During the above interruption, the movement of vehicles will be conducted from the remaining width of 4m. traffic lane.
- On Filiki Etairia Square Street, in the section between Patr. Joakim and Kapsali with access to the parking area through the construction site.
- On Patr Street. Joachim, in its section from the height of the Tsakalov pedestrian street to the height of its junction with Skoufa Street.
During the above interruption, the movement of vehicles will be carried out:
- In the traffic stream of Patr. Ioakeim, from Skoufa Street to Kanari Street, through one (1) 4.50m wide traffic lane.
- From and to Maraslio, from the height of Anagnostopoulou Street, the movement of vehicles, as well as the supply of shops on Patr Street. Joachim will be held normally.
The Traffic Authority asks drivers to be especially careful when passing through the work areas and to follow the existing road markings.
Read the News today and get the latest news. Follow Skai.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news.
I have worked in the news industry for over 10 years. I have a vast amount of experience in covering health news. I am also an author at News Bulletin 247. I am highly experienced and knowledgeable in this field. I am a hard worker and always deliver quality work. I am a reliable source of information and always provide accurate information.