Those who were long-term unemployed for more than 12 and up to 24 months on 30/11/2022 can enter the platform and register an IVAN
The platform is activated today, Wednesday 14 December 2022, for the one-time emergency financial aid, amounting to 250 euros, to be paid by the Public Employment Service (DYPA) to non-subsidized long-term unemployed who have completed 12-24 months of continuous unemployment.
Beneficiaries are the long-term unemployed who meet all the following conditions:
– They were registered in the DYPA register for more than 12 and up to 24 months on 30/11/2022.
– They are not entitled to any other benefit, allowance, aid or support of the DYPA, the Minimum Guaranteed Income and the financial benefits granted to disabled people or the child benefit.
– They meet the income criteria of the heating allowance 2021, during the tax year 2021, i.e. up to 14,000 euros for singles, 20,000 euros for married people, increased by 3,000 euros for each child or 23,000 euros for a single-parent family, increased by 3,000 euros for each child.
As stated in the relevant announcement, the procedure for the payment of the aid is as follows:
– Potential beneficiaries enter the platform with the TaxisNet codes at the gov.gr website, as follows:
1. Register or update the bank account details (IBAN) for the payment of the aid, as well as the marital status.
2. DYPA checks the fulfillment of the conditions, through cross-checking with the data of competent bodies (AADE, IDIKA, GGPSDD).
3. The payment of the aid is made automatically to the accounts of the beneficiaries, which are credited within three working days.
The platform will be accessible based on the last digit of the VAT number as follows:
– Last digit of VAT number 0, 1: Wednesday 14/12 at 17:00 to Thursday 15/12 at 23:59.
– Last digit of TIN 2, 3, 4, 5: Friday 16/12 (00:00 to 23:59).
– Last digit of VAT number 6, 7, 8, 9: Saturday 17/12 (00:00 to 23:59).
– All TINs: Sunday 18/12 at 00:00 to Monday 19/12 at 07:00.
It is pointed out that only those who were long-term unemployed for more than 12 and up to 24 months on 30/11/2022 can enter the platform and register an IVAN. As pointed out in the announcement, the submission of supporting documents is not required and there is no reason to attend the Employment Promotion Centers (KPA2) of DYPA.
For more information, those interested can visit the website www.dypa.gov.gr.
Read the News today and get the latest news.
Follow Skai.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news.
I have worked as a journalist for over 10 years, and my work has been featured on many different news websites. I am also an author, and my work has been published in several books. I specialize in opinion writing, and I often write about current events and controversial topics. I am a very well-rounded writer, and I have a lot of experience in different areas of journalism. I am a very hard worker, and I am always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done.