The victim’s daughter reported that her father had given the fake doctor 30,000 euros for the alleged treatment
Another testimony of a victim of the fake doctor from Kalyvia was brought to light by the show “Kalimera” with Giorgos Autias.
Daughter victim of the fake doctor she said on the show that in 2008 her father was diagnosed with lower motor neuron disease and since then a calvary began.
“We tried with everything we had to go to any doctor who was a specialist, in order to extend his life” said the woman and added that her father passed away with great sadness.
“It was his bitterness and his grievance. On the one hand because the disease had overwhelmed him mentally and on the other hand because this man remained free for all the harm he had caused” he added.
He then stated that “my father had told us that he had given around 30,000 euros for all these preparations and the treatment he had followed with the stem cells. He had visited him 2-3 times at his doctor’s office and then the vials with the peptides were procured in Chios via transport”.
“I am at the disposal of the authorities, the judiciary must do the right thing and these people must be punished for the harm they caused. My father passed away at the age of 58,” concluded the victim’s daughter.
The arrest warrant is a matter of time
It is only a matter of time before arrest warrants are issued for both the 66-year-old fake doctor from Kalyvia, Dionysis Triantafillou, who is accused of defrauding at least 15 patients with serious illnesses, resulting in five of them losing their lives, and for his 70-year-old accomplice, the general practitioner from Germany.
An investigation into the case of the 66-year-old, who posed as a neurologist and physiotherapist, has also been ordered by the head of the Anti-Money Laundering Authority, Charalambos Vourliotis.
In particular, it has been requested that the banking secrecy be lifted and the fake doctor’s accounts become “leaf and feather” by the authorities.
In the event that the Greek authorities proceed to issue an arrest warrant, then they will have to transfer the warrant to the German authorities as well because the 70-year-old accomplice of the fake doctor resides in Germany.
According to EL.AS, the 66-year-old fake doctor who denies the accusations, citing fabricated cases, is accused of:
- continuous fraud, carried out both in an attempt and jointly, with damage that was caused and intended and exceeds the sum of 120,000 jointly and that the perpetrators with their partial acts anticipated the total financial benefit resulting from the continuous performance and the total property damage,
- manslaughter by serial negligence and by common omission;
- attempted homicide by serial and joint omission;
- grievous bodily harm serially together,
- money laundering from criminal activity in the form of concealment regarding the use of property or the place where it is located, knowing the fact that it comes from criminal activity and that the object of the money laundering exceeds the amount of 120,000 euros and that the perpetrator exercises such kind of professional activities
Read the News today and get the latest news.
Follow Skai.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news.
I have worked as a journalist for over 10 years, and my work has been featured on many different news websites. I am also an author, and my work has been published in several books. I specialize in opinion writing, and I often write about current events and controversial topics. I am a very well-rounded writer, and I have a lot of experience in different areas of journalism. I am a very hard worker, and I am always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done.