You will need chicken pieces, broccoli, cauliflower and sun-dried tomato
This recipe is a rich winter pasta with easy ingredients. You will need chicken pieces, broccoli, cauliflower, sun-dried tomato and with these humble ingredients you will be surprised at the taste they give together with the paste.
For the winter paste you will need:
- I put 250 g whole rigatoni
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, finely chopped or sun-dried pesto if you have it
- 1 small broccoli
- 1 small cauliflower
- 500 g chicken in small pieces
- 50 ml cognac
- 5-6 drops of Worcester sauce
- 200 ml cream
- Broth from the spaghetti
- Parsley chopped
- 1 thinly sliced onion
How to make it:
- Start by sauteing the chicken in a deep pan or wok and then the onion with the vegetables cut into small strips. Add the sun-dried tomatoes. Light with the cognac and add the Worcester sauce.
- Pour the cream, lowering the intensity, while also pouring the pasta into the water to boil. Season with salt and pepper, simmer and add a little water from boiling the pasta and the chopped parsley.
- After draining, pour the rigatoni into the sauce and enjoy immediately with grated cheese or with the zest of a fresh lemon.
Read the News today and get the latest news.
Follow Skai.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news.
I have worked as a journalist for over 10 years, and my work has been featured on many different news websites. I am also an author, and my work has been published in several books. I specialize in opinion writing, and I often write about current events and controversial topics. I am a very well-rounded writer, and I have a lot of experience in different areas of journalism. I am a very hard worker, and I am always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done.