The time you will need will reward you
What you will need:
for the macarons: 190 gr. almond powder, 200 gr. powdered sugar, 144 g. egg whites at room temperature, 190 g. sugar, 60 g. water, minimal salt, gel pastry color
for the ganache: 150 g white chocolate, 50 g whipping cream
How to make it:
- Place greaseproof paper on two oven trays. Put the almond powder and baking powder in the multi and beat a few times. Pass through a strainer, without pressing by hand the large almond pieces that are left behind. Put in a basin together with 72g of the egg whites (half of the egg whites) and mix well. At this point we add the color of our choice. Cover with cling film and set aside.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, put the sugar and water. When the syrup reaches 110°C (the thermometer is necessary) start the mixer with the remaining 72g of egg whites and the salt. When the syrup reaches 118°C, pour the syrup into the meringue, making sure it touches the bowl of the mixer and not immediately inside the meringue. We continue mixing for 5-6′ or until the bucket cools down.
- Add 1/3 of the meringue to the almond mixture and mix well. Add the rest of the meringue and mix carefully. The mixture is ready when it “runs in a continuous ribbon” and forms lines on the rest of the mixture.
- Put in a cornet with a round tip and form the cookies (about 3 cm in diameter) on the parchment paper. Tap the pan to pop the air bubbles that have formed. With a toothpick we break as many bubbles as did not break. Let the cookies stay for about 30′ to form a “membrane” and not stick to the touch. Bake in a preheated oven at 155°C for 12′, one pan at a time.
- Let them cool well.
- We fill with the ganache and if we have patience, we let them stay for a day.
View this post on Instagram
I have worked as a journalist for over 10 years, and my work has been featured on many different news websites. I am also an author, and my work has been published in several books. I specialize in opinion writing, and I often write about current events and controversial topics. I am a very well-rounded writer, and I have a lot of experience in different areas of journalism. I am a very hard worker, and I am always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done.