See in detail what applies from today until July 25
Temporary traffic regulations in Galatsi ELAS announced, due to construction work on line 4 of the Athens metro.
Specifically, during the period from 25.05.2023 to 25.07.2023 and around the clockthe following traffic arrangements will be made in the following road sections, as follows:
1) The gradual limitation of the width of the road surface of Galatsiou Street for a length of approximately 120.00 m., before its junction with Veikou Street / Ag. Glykerias with occupation of the right part of the roadway in the direction of movement of vehicles in the traffic flow towards Protopapadakis Street.
2) The complete blockade of Ippokratous Street with the exception of the use by passers-by and emergency vehicles from Ag Street. Glykerias and for a length of approximately 40 m.
3) The characterization of Ippokratous Street as a cul-de-sac and in its section from the construction site occupation to Lysiou Street.
4) The reconstruction of Lysiou Street from Gallakidon Street to and up to Ippokratous Street.
5) The prohibition of the right turn of vehicles moving from St. Ag. Glykerias towards Ippokratous Street.
6) The mandatory route with a right turn for vehicles moving on Lysiou Street from Galatsiou Street to Ippokratous Street.
7) The mandatory course with a left turn for vehicles moving on Lysiou Street from Gallakidon Street to Ippokratous Street.
8) The mandatory route of vehicles moving on Ippokratous Street from the construction site occupation towards Lysiou Street.
9) The prohibition of stopping and parking vehicles on the right side of the road surface of Galatsiou St. and Ag. Glykerias, along the entire length of the construction site occupation.
10) Setting the maximum speed limit at 40 km/h for vehicles moving on Galatsiou and Ag. Glykerias in the part of that determined from 100 m. before the start of construction site occupation and until its end.
11) Setting the maximum speed limit at 30 km/h for vehicles moving on Galatsiou and Ag. Glykerias along the entire length of the construction site occupation.
12) The prohibition of overtaking for vehicles moving on Galatsiou and Ag. Glykerias and in the part of it determined from approximately 100 m. before the start of construction site occupation and until its end.
Drivers of vehicles are requested to be especially careful when passing through the work sites and to follow the existing road markings.
I have worked as a journalist for over 10 years, and my work has been featured on many different news websites. I am also an author, and my work has been published in several books. I specialize in opinion writing, and I often write about current events and controversial topics. I am a very well-rounded writer, and I have a lot of experience in different areas of journalism. I am a very hard worker, and I am always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done.