See the map with the areas currently in “red”
On alert (risk category 5) are today five regions of the country, while the risk of fire is very high (risk category 4) in 8 regionsaccording to the Fire Hazard Prediction Map.
Specifically, extreme fire risk – state of alarm (risk category 5) is predicted today:
- in the region of Attica,
- in the region of Central Greece (PE Boeotia, PE Evia),
- in the region of Peloponnese (PE of Argolis, PE of Corinthia, PE of Messinia),
- in the region of Western Greece (PE Ilia), and
- in the region of South Aegean (Rhodes).
In addition, a very high risk of fire (risk category 4) exists in the following areas:
- in the North Aegean region (Chios Region, Samos Region, Ikaria Region),
- in the South Aegean region (Karpathos Region, Kalymnos Region, Kos Region),
- in the region of Thessaly (P.E. Larissa, P.E. Magnesia),
- in the region of Crete,
- in the Peloponnese region (Arkadia Region, Laconia Region),
- in the region of the Ionian Islands (PE Kefalonia, PE Zakynthos),
- in the region of Western Greece (Etoloakarnania PE, Achaia PE), and
- in the region of Central Greece (PE of Fthiotida, PE of Fokida)
I have worked as a journalist for over 10 years, and my work has been featured on many different news websites. I am also an author, and my work has been published in several books. I specialize in opinion writing, and I often write about current events and controversial topics. I am a very well-rounded writer, and I have a lot of experience in different areas of journalism. I am a very hard worker, and I am always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done.