“A humiliating episode (…) One of my many mistakes was letting it happen in a field, just behind a very busy pub,” Harry recalled.
He makes hot revelations prince harry about his life in his new book, under the title: “Spare”. After mentioning that he killed 25 Taliban while serving as a helicopter pilot in Afghanistan and that he saw his targets as “chess pieces”, the Duke of Sussex is not forgetting about his love life.
“She treated me like a young stallion,” he says in his memoirs, recalling how he lost his virginity at the age of 17 in a field behind a pub to an older woman who loved horses.
Shortly afterwards, he was visited by a royal bodyguard named Marco at Eton where he was a student.
During lunch in a downtown cafe, the bodyguard told the prince that he had been sent to “learn the truth”.
“I suspected he was referring to my recent loss of virginity, a humiliating episode with an older woman who liked ‘bunch horses’ and treated me like a young stallion.”
After vividly describing how he had sex with the woman, he points out that he then gave him “a cop on the buttocks and sent me away. One of my many mistakes was letting it happen in a field, right behind a very busy pub. No doubt someone had seen us.”
However, the real reason Marco was sent to check on Harry, now 38, was because Charles’ press office had been tipped off that a newspaper had evidence that he was taking drugswith Harry commenting that it was “all lies”.
The Duke of Sussex’s memoirs are understood to include:
- admitting to using cocaine when he was 17 and on other occasions
- description of “communication” with his mother Princess Diana through “a woman with powers” – Diana allegedly sent him the message that he was living the life she couldn’t live and that she understood the “so many questions” he had her son, while the woman referred to a Christmas ornament in the shape of Queen Elizabeth that the Sussexes’ son Archie had broken and which made Diana ‘snicker’
- description of how his father, now King Charles, woke him to tell him his mother had been seriously injured in a car accident – “she was speaking quietly, gave me the impression she was in shock”
- confiding that he resented the hands of citizens touching him when he went outside the Palace to receive the condolences of the crowd mourning the death of his mother, whom they “did not know,” and that he was made to feel “guilty” because he himself did not cry and could not cry
- description of how he and his younger brother had told their father they would welcome Camilla into the family but begged him not to marry her for fear of a “wicked stepmother”
- revelation that during his military mission in Afghanistan he killed 25 members of the Taliban, whom he treated as “chess pawns”
- reference to row in which William called Meghan Markle ‘rude’ by wagging the finger at her after she told Kate Middleton she probably had a ‘hormonal baby mind’
- reference to his brother as his “arch-nemesis”;
- recounting Charles joking to him that maybe he really wasn’t his real father, a joke that Harry describes as “in bad taste” given the rumors at the time that he might have been the offspring of Diana’s affair with cavalry officer James Hewitt.
Read the News today and get the latest news.
Follow Skai.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news.
I am Frederick Tuttle, who works in 247 News Agency as an author and mostly cover entertainment news. I have worked in this industry for 10 years and have gained a lot of experience. I am a very hard worker and always strive to get the best out of my work. I am also very passionate about my work and always try to keep up with the latest news and trends.