According to information, the warrant against her was issued for the offense of pimping
Reporting: Makis Synodinos
Arrest warrant against the mother of the 12-year-old who was a victim of rape and prostitution in Colonos was issued a while ago. The warrant was already executed by the police and the mother of the 12-year-old was arrested, as according to information there are indications of her involvement in the child abuse case. The same information states that the woman is not only charged with neglecting the supervision of her daughter, but with the substance of her abuse case and in particular with the crime of aggravated pimping.
The warrant was executed while the mother had gone to GADA in order to accompany her daughter to give a supplementary statement. A police car had picked up the child and the mother from their home and GADA notified her of the warrant against her and arrested her.
Michos-Sofianidis in prison
They were remanded in custody Elias Michos and Yiannis Sofianidis with the agreement of the investigator and the prosecutor.
It has not yet been clarified whether they will move in the prisons of Tripoli and Grevena .
Their transfer will probably take place tomorrow morning while they are now being held in GADA.
Their apology to the investigator
Earlier, the two defendants had completed their apologies to the investigator.
According to information, Michos, regarding the 12-year-old, claimed to the investigator that he had a relationship with the minor and that they had sexual contact more than once.
He denied all other charges and observed his right to remain silent.
The 42-year-old admitted to having intercourse for a fee with a minor under the age of 12
He confessed that he had sexual relations with the minor for a fee more than once, however he testified that he gave the money, which was 50-70 euros, into the hand of the child.
He also testified that he found the girl through the application.
The “Smile” for the 12-year-old girl: At the beginning of September we received an anonymous complaint but the parents were never contacted
“The Child’s Smile” – on the occasion of the case of sexual abuse of the 12-year-old girl in Colonos – informs about the history of the case.
– At the beginning of September “The Smile of the Child” received an anonymous call, without giving any specific information, to provide counseling support and guidance to the relatives of a minor who had been sexually abused by an adult man.
– The people of the Organization immediately gave the necessary directions and asked to speak, both with the child himself and with his parents with the aim of supporting them.
– The child did not want to talk and the parents never contacted the Agency’s Help and Support Line.
– “The Child’s Smile” not having any information directed the family to contact the Sub-Directorate of Juvenile Security.
– From the information available to him, it was not possible to correlate the call with the case of sexual abuse of the 12-year-old girl in Colonos.
– Today, and following the publication of “The Child’s Smile”, he found and confirmed, according to the history, that the call he received in September 2022 related to the abuse case of the 12-year-old.
– The Organization has requested to support the child, and after a relevant recommendation, it is awaiting the approval and consent of the parents and the competent investigative officers in order to carry out the deposition process of the 12-year-old smoothly.
– Afterwards, the 12-year-old can be supported at the therapeutic center “The Child’s House”, the first Day Center in Greece for the personalized provision of Mental Health Services to Children and Adolescents, victims of all forms of abuse.
Read the News today and get the latest news.
Follow Skai.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news.