If you are one of those people who skip breakfast, you won’t be anymore. It only takes five minutes to whip it up in the blender
If you’re vegan, there’s a 99 percent chance you haven’t had an actual milkshake since you decided to go vegan.
Hannah Sunderani’s brainchild, The Two Spoons cookbook, is full of plant-based, French-inspired recipes (ooh la la) that prove that “clean” food can be delicious.
This recipe is a chocolate shake made with oat milk and almond butter and sweetened with dates. It contains almost everything you need to start your day in a really healthy way: oats, a banana and a rich shot of espresso.
And if you’re one of those people who skips breakfast, you won’t be anymore. It only takes five minutes to whip it up in the blender.
If you want, you can add a generous amount of vegan whipped cream and vegan chocolate sauce and thus have the whole package.
What you will need:
1 cup unsweetened oat milk
- ¼ cup gluten-free oats
- 1 large frozen banana, chopped
- 1 date, pitted
- 1 shot of espresso
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- 3 to 5 ice cubes
- vegan whipped cream
- vegan chocolate sauce
How to make it:
- In a blender, combine oat milk, oats, frozen banana, date, espresso, almond butter, cocoa powder, cinnamon, salt and 3 ice cubes. Mix until they are homogeneous.
- Pour the mixture into a large glass. Top with whipped cream and some chocolate sauce.
Read the News today and get the latest news.
Follow Skai.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news.