A fire broke out on the stage of the store where Natasa Theodoridou and Giorgos Kakosaios sing in Thessaloniki.

On Friday night, shortly before the end of the program and while both singers were on stage, a light bulb “popped” from the lights and a fire broke out.

At first the singers did not notice the fire and continued to sing to the amusement of the people.

But when Natasa Theodoridou saw the fire on the stage, she immediately stopped the program and handled the situation calmly.

She first asked her musicians to move away from the stage, especially those directly under the burning light.

Then, without panicking people, he asked for the fire to be extinguished.

“Put out the fire a bit so we don’t leave without crying,” said the singer, and immediately there was an intervention by the night club’s security officer as well as workers who rushed with fire extinguishers.

The audience burst into applause when the fire went out, while some patrons sang the well-known hit of Natasha Theodoridou “a house is burning”.

The immediate intervention and extinguishing resulted in no problems and the program continued normally.