The new framework of the beneficial provisions was posted today Thursday in Diaygeia, and is valid from its publication in the Government Gazette.
With the actions of the Minister of National Defense Nikolaos Panagiotopoulos, the framework of the beneficial measures and administrative facilities concerning the personnel of the Armed Forces, who face particular and acute social problems, was revised. The new framework of the beneficial provisions was posted today Thursday in Diaygeia, and is valid from its publication in the Government Gazette.
1. They are exempted from performing services and from participating in exercises and have the right to choose their working time, in case of application of a rolling schedule:
Parents of single-parent families, those who exercise exclusive custody of a minor child who is disabled and those who exercise custody of an adult child following a court decision.
2. They only perform services that do not require an overnight stay and are exempted from participating in exercises and missions, taking into account the nature of their duties and the exercise:
Those who exercise custody of a minor child who is disabled, those who exercise exclusive custody of a child, those who exercise custody of a person who is disabled, following a court decision, as well as female military personnel who exercise custody of a child, until the completion of two (2 ) years of his age. (With the previous decision, the child should not have reached the age of 1.5). Also, those who have a spouse who is disabled or hospitalized for a period longer than thirty (30) days in any hospital, for the duration of the hospitalization.
3. Military personnel who serve together and exercise joint custody of their child perform services that require overnight stays and participate in exercises, which do not coincide in calendars and when one parent participates in an exercise, the other parent does not perform services.
4. Military personnel, who live with their child and exercise joint custody with the other parent, are not placed on standby duty, as long as the other parent is unable for real reasons to share the current issues of upbringing and care of the child and in particular in cases of divorced persons who live permanently at a distance of more than forty (40) kilometers from each other or married persons who are absent from their home for a period of more than thirty (30) days. They perform services that require overnight stays and participate in exercises and missions, reduced by half, taking into account the nature of their duties and the exercise, according to the new provision.
All of the above applies accordingly to foster parents.
5. Female military personnel undergoing medically assisted reproduction are exempt from services and exercises from the start of medication until ovulation. The exemption does not exceed twenty (20) days.
6. New competence for the Interbranch Committee of Social Problems:
In the context of the procedure of emergency transfers abroad for reasons of the health of a child or spouse, the committee gives an opinion as to whether treatment or participation in a clinical study or the continuation of these in specialized institutions abroad constitutes the only possibility of cure or improvement or therapeutic treatment the condition, disease or disorder.
7. Those who serve in positions and perform tasks of high responsibility and increased operational readiness, those who have a spouse with a disability or exercise custody of a minor child with a disability or an adult child following a court decision, have the right to exceptional housing, in absolute order of priority and regardless of scoring. Single-parent, multi-child or three-child families, as well as those exercising sole custody of a child.
According to the new provision, those military personnel who have a spouse with a disability or who exercise custody of a minor child with a disability or an adult child following a court decision, are housed in military buildings for as long as the disability opinion is valid.
8. The right to an exceptional holiday in the respective centers of the ED, in absolute order of priority and regardless of scoring, have, among others, those who have a spouse with a disability, or who exercise custody of a minor child with a disability or an adult child following a court decision, or are themselves with a disability (new provision ), family members of military and civil servants who died in service, members of single-parent or multi-child families and those exercising sole custody of a minor child.
9. Update the framework for granting exemption after 24 hours of service, without a corresponding cut in wages.
a) Those who perform 24-hour overnight duty on weekdays, Sundays or public holidays followed by a working day, are entitled to relief from their work on the immediately following working day.
b) Those who perform 24-hour overnight duty on a Friday, Saturday or public holiday not followed by a working day, are entitled to relief from their work on any working day within the following week.
c) Those who perform weekly duty requiring overnight stays or duty covering two (2) or more consecutive twenty-four hours, are entitled to an equal number of exemptions from their work on any working day within one (1) month.
I have worked as a journalist for over 10 years, and my work has been featured on many different news websites. I am also an author, and my work has been published in several books. I specialize in opinion writing, and I often write about current events and controversial topics. I am a very well-rounded writer, and I have a lot of experience in different areas of journalism. I am a very hard worker, and I am always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done.