The appeal that has been made is for bottled water, long-life food, baby and baby food, pet food, hygiene items, blankets and bedding, pillows, sleeping bags, power banks, flashlights,
The public’s response to the collection actions of basic necessities and bottled water, organized by the municipalities of Attica, to help the flood victims of Thessaly, is touching. People of all ages come in droves and everyone offers what they can. In fact, the first missions have already started for the affected areas, such as those of the municipalities of Peristeri, Galatsi, Glyfada, Palaio Faliro and Acharna.
The appeal that has been made is for bottled water, long-life food, baby and baby food, animal food, hygiene items, blankets and bedding, pillows, sleeping bags, power banks, flashlights, while some municipalities have also appealed for medical supplies.
Concentration actions also announced:
– Municipality of Agia Varvara: At A’ KAPI (7 Kalantzakou) from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
– Municipality of Agioi Anargyro-Kamaterou: The action is taking place today, Monday until 6 pm at the New City Hall (61 Demokratias Street).
–Municipality of Aspropyrgos: At the Social Buildings building (Nikolaou Plastira 17) until Friday (15/9), from 9 am to 1 pm.
-Kropia Municipality: At the entrance of the City Hall from today until Wednesday (13/9) from 8 am to 4 pm.
– Municipality of Lavreotiki: At Lavrio and Keratea Town Halls, on weekdays from 8 am to 8 pm.
– Municipality of Mandras: At the KAPI building every day from 9 am to 12 noon and from 5 pm to 7 pm.
– Municipality of Markopoulos: At the Social Grocery Store (Papadimitriou 33) and at the Department of Social Policy in Porto Rafti, from today until Wednesday (13/9) from 8 am to 2 pm.
– Municipality of Megareo: At the offices of the Social Services Structure (Minoas & PEOAK) and in Nea Peramos at the old Town Hall, every day during working hours.
–Municipality of Paania: Today and tomorrow Tuesday (12/9) in the Municipal Council hall (Lambrou Andrikou & Agia Triado), from 9 am to 9 pm.
-Municipality of Penteli: At the Town Hall until Friday (15/9), from 10 am to 1 pm.
– Municipality of Petroupoli: In the Gymnasium of the Municipal Swimming Pool (Elaion & K. Varnalis), from today until Friday (15/9), from 10 am to 5 pm.
-Municipality of Saronikos: At the Town Hall and the Social Structures of Anavyssos (Zaimi & March 25th), from today until Wednesday (13/9), from 8 am to 3 pm.
– Municipality of Filothei-Psychikou: It started over the weekend and continues today until 7 pm in the forecourt of the Holy Church of Agia Sophia in Neo Psychikos.
We remind you that the collection of items has been announced since Friday and is also being carried out by the municipalities of Agia Paraskevi, Agios Dimitrios, Egaleo, Amarousi, Acharnon, Vari-Voulas-Vouliagmeni, Vrilissi, Byron, Galatsi, Glyfada, Dafni-Ymitto, Dionysos, Elliniko-Argyroupoli, Ilioupoli, Heraklion, Ilio, Kaisariani, Kallithea, Kifissia, Marathon, Metamorfosi, Moschato-Tauro, Nea Ionia, Nea Smyrna, Nea Philadelphia-Nea Chalkidona, Palaio Faliro, Pallini, Rafina-Pikermio, Spaton-Artemida, Fili, Chaidari, Chalandrio Mrs. Oropou.
I have worked as a journalist for over 10 years, and my work has been featured on many different news websites. I am also an author, and my work has been published in several books. I specialize in opinion writing, and I often write about current events and controversial topics. I am a very well-rounded writer, and I have a lot of experience in different areas of journalism. I am a very hard worker, and I am always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done.