The man who saved the child mentions how important the first aid seminar that took place in the school hall in the village was
A shocking incident took place in a tavern in Lagolio, where thanks to the immediate intervention of a patron, a small child was saved from certain drowning.
In the footage from the store’s camera, a little girl can be seen eating with her family and suddenly unable to breathe…
The man who saved the child mentions how important the first aid seminar that took place in the school hall in the village was.
“On the occasion of yesterday’s incident recorded by the store’s camera (Imeros Tavern), I would like you to see how important the first aid seminar that took place in the school hall in our village was… a little girl who was eating in the store with her family suddenly I saw him he couldn’t breathe he had his hands on his neck his father was trying to help him at that moment I ran and took him from his father’s hands and did exactly what the Red Cross showed us at school and the result was really touching as soon as the “obstacle” came out of the throat he started to get air again and started crying! Thank you once again to the Red Cross for giving us the seminar and being able to help this child!”
I have worked as a journalist for over 10 years, and my work has been featured on many different news websites. I am also an author, and my work has been published in several books. I specialize in opinion writing, and I often write about current events and controversial topics. I am a very well-rounded writer, and I have a lot of experience in different areas of journalism. I am a very hard worker, and I am always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done.