A Turkish newspaper reveals the name of the 32-year-old arrested in El. Venizelos a few hours after the massacre in Loutsa and reports that he was detained by the Turkish police
A pivotal role seems to have been played by the 32-year-old Turk who was arrested at the “El. Venizelos” a few hours after the bloodshed with six dead in Loutsa.
According to the information, he was the one who sent a message to the six victims and trapped them at the place of execution.
The 32-year-old is said to be a former police officer in Turkey, specifically in the Security Directorate.
The Greek authorities are looking for a second “Trojan Horse” of the executioners.
However, the 32-year-old deleted all the data from his mobile in a way that does not seem to be recoverable.
According to today’s publication in the Turkish newspaper Yeni Safak, the 32-year-old is said Suleiman Dalgis (Süleyman Dalgıç), had been arrested by the Turkish police, while his name has been involved in cases of trafficking of illegal immigrants.
According to the same publication, Suleiman has not opened his mouth to the Greek police.
It is recalled that he was arrested with four 9mm cartridges as well as two fake Portuguese IDs.
Yeni Safak writes today, Friday, that Dalgis was one of the two persons who visited between September 4 and 11 the house where the six Turks lived in Lutsa.
According to the publication, the day before the murder, the 32-year-old Turk had spent the night in a hotel in the area of Loutsa, near the place where the murder took place.
I have worked as a journalist for over 10 years, and my work has been featured on many different news websites. I am also an author, and my work has been published in several books. I specialize in opinion writing, and I often write about current events and controversial topics. I am a very well-rounded writer, and I have a lot of experience in different areas of journalism. I am a very hard worker, and I am always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done.