It is a day dedicated to play, the child and the family, with the presence of Duchess Nomiko, Ambassador of “Together for the Child”.
“Together for the Children” organizes the 2nd Children’s Festival “Together… and in the Game” for children aged 2 to 12, on Sunday, October 15, 10:30-18:30 at the National Gymnastics Association (opposite Zappeio). It is a day dedicated to play, the child and the family, with the presence of Duchess Nomiko, Ambassador of “Together for the Child”.
Tickets on sale HERE
“Together…and in the Game!”
The purpose of the Festival is to highlight the value of play as a necessary element for children’s development, to promote the concept of inclusion, but also to strengthen their socialization and empathy.
During the event, young visitors will have the opportunity to:
Play and have fun in a specially designed space with unique games:
- Quadruple Bungee Trampoline
- Clay and crafts workshops
- Action with DOODLES – Bic brings to the world of “Doodling” a research-proven solution to learning anxiety
- Bouncy castles and toys
- Footballs, air-hockeys & complex gym for small children
- Shows with soap bubbles, magician and explorer
- Climbing wall
- Adventure track with aerial passages
- Interactive court for Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer and Dodgeball
- Cooking by the Kids Cooking Club of chef Kyriakos Melas
- Gardening workshop
- Mini Planetarium
- Brick Buffet (free game with thousands of Lego bricks)
- Art for everyone from the Museum of Cycladic Art
- Painting on meter paper & Origami crafts by the students of the Interactive European School
Participate in experiential activities and creative workshops from the member unions of “Together for the Child”| The activities will be aimed at a mixed population of children with formal and atypical development with the aim of promoting unity, solidarity and support among all children.
Specifically, the member unions of “Together for the Child” will hold workshops during the day of the Festival:
- Virtual Reality Video | Autism Simulation
- Musical and kinetic games
- Dance performance
- Telling a fairy tale
- Raffle with rich gifts for the family
“Together…and in Music!”
• In the presence of Fani and Nikos | Kids Radio’s favorite producers will join us live at the festival!
• Jerome Kaluta unplugged | The popular singer, music producer and actor will blow us away with his fun.
At the same time, surprises will await the young and old friends of “Together for the Children”.
*With the entrance ticket, children have free participation in all activities from the morning until the end of the Festival.
*For the popular activities Bungee Trampoline and Aerial Adventure Track, for the convenience of the participants and to reduce the possible waiting time, there will be corresponding pre-registration points in the Festival area.
Location| National Gymnastic Association (opposite Zappio) – 6 Vasilissis Olgas Ave., Athens | Map HERE
Tickets | Ticket price: 7€ for everyone (children under 2 years old and the disabled free)
Ticket Services ticket sales
• 39 Panepistimiou (Stoa Pesmazoglou), Mon. – Fri. 10.00-18.00 & Saturday (10.00-14.00)
• By phone at 210-7234567 with a credit card charge (Mon. – Fri. 10.00-18.00 & Saturday 10.00-14.00)
• Online through the website: https://www.ticketservices.gr/event/2o-paidiko-festival-mazi-kai-sto-paixnidi/
The event is organized with the support of the Municipality of Athens.
The proceeds of the Festival will be allocated to support the project of “Together for the Child”.
I have worked as a journalist for over 10 years, and my work has been featured on many different news websites. I am also an author, and my work has been published in several books. I specialize in opinion writing, and I often write about current events and controversial topics. I am a very well-rounded writer, and I have a lot of experience in different areas of journalism. I am a very hard worker, and I am always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done.