Detailed traffic regulations for the “IRONMAN 70.3 VOULIAGMENI GREECE Triathlon”
Traffic regulations will be implemented on Sunday (22/10) in Vouliagmeni due to the “IRONMAN 70.3 VOULIAGMENI GREECE” sports event.
Traffic regulations in detail:
– Temporary, gradual and complete stoppage of vehicular traffic with the exception of escort vehicles and emergency vehicles in both traffic streams, along Poseidonos Avenue from the height of Panos Street, Vouliagmeni area, continuing along Athens Avenue – Souniou at the height of its junction with V. Konstantinou Street, Varkiza district, continuing along Athens-Souniou Coastal Avenue up to the height of its junction with Karamanli Street, Anavyssos district.
– Designation of Exclusive Vehicle Traffic Lanes for the traffic – serving permanent residents, businesses and Services, as well as for the traffic of emergency vehicles as follows:
• Right traffic lane of Posidonos Street, in its section from its junction with Themidos Street to its junction with Kyvelis Street, Varkiza area.
• Right traffic lane of Athens-Souniou Road, in its section from its junction with Barakou Street (“Ribas”) to its junction with L. V. Konstantinou, Koropi district.
• Right traffic lane of Athens-Sounio Road, in its section from its junction with Kekropos Street to its junction with Agia Marina Road, Agia Marina Koropi area.
• Right traffic lane of Athens-Souni Beach Road (reverse), in its section from its junction with Grana Street / “AKTEA” to its junction with Agios Dimitriou Street, Koropi district.
• Right-hand traffic lane of Athens-Souniou Road, in the section between Ag. Marina and Loumada Street.
• The right traffic lane of the Athens-Souni Coastal Road, in its section from the height of the “KALAMIA/Agios Nikolaos” health center to its junction with Galazias Aktis Street, Lagonisiou area.
• Right-hand traffic lane of Athens-Souni Coastal Road, in its section from the height of the “GRAND RESORT LAGONISSI” hotel (h/d 41,000) to its junction with Kalyvion Road, Lagonisi area.
• Right traffic lane of Athens-Souni Beach Road, in its section from the height of its junction with Sifnou Street (“LAVO”) to its junction with Galanaion Street, Saronidas area.
• Right traffic lane of Athens-Souni Coastal Road, in its section from the height of its junction with Minoos Street to its junction with Saronidas Road, Saronidas area.
– Traffic diversions and movement of other vehicles, via the following alternative routes as follows:
• Achilleos & Theseos/Themidos, right towards Theseos Street.
• Athina Street & Evelpidon Street (Voulas wells), traffic flow towards Sounio: Left Evelpidon Street, except for residents of the Vouliagmeni area (until 17:00).
• Posidonos St. & Panos Street, Vouliagmenis area, traffic flow towards Sounio: Left Panos Street, towards Vouliagmenis Cemetery (until 17:00).
• Panos Street & Iasonos Street, Vouliagmeni area, traffic flow towards Poseidonos Street: Right Iasonos Street (until 17:00).
• L. Anargyrountos & Pl. Iroon, Varis area, traffic direction to Athens International Airport: Straight to Evelpidon Street (until 17:00).
• Agia Marina & Agios Ioannou Street, Koropi area, traffic flow towards Athens-Souniou Street: Left Agios Ioannou Street.
• Agia Marinas & Loumbardas St., Koropi area, traffic flow towards Athens-Souniou St.: Lumbardas Street on the right, then Themistokleous Street on the right.
• Beach Road Athens – Souniou & Karamanli Road, traffic flow towards Athens: Right Karamanli Road, continue towards Anavyssos Road, right Kalyvion Road, continue towards Thorikou Road, left Lavriou Road towards Athens.
• Kalyvion St. & 1st and 2nd Roundabouts, traffic flow towards Athens – Souniou Coastal Ave.: Left to Anavyssos Ave., continue right to Karamanli St., left Athens – Souniou Beach St.
• Mytilene & Demesticha, Vari region.
• Sp. Loui & V. Tsitsani, Vari area: Left St. V. Tsitsani or right St. Loui.
• Mantzarou & Loizou Manou, Vari area: Left M. Loizou street or right Mantzarou street.
• Lumbardas & Themistokleous, Koropi area: Right Themistokleous street.
The Traffic Authority appeals to the drivers of the vehicles, for the smooth conduct of the race and the prevention of traffic problems, to avoid the traffic of their vehicles on the above streets and Avenues and to follow the instructions of the traffic wardens.
I have worked as a journalist for over 10 years, and my work has been featured on many different news websites. I am also an author, and my work has been published in several books. I specialize in opinion writing, and I often write about current events and controversial topics. I am a very well-rounded writer, and I have a lot of experience in different areas of journalism. I am a very hard worker, and I am always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done.