“Cancellation of part of the debts created during the pandemic in a fair way so that medium, small and medium-sized entrepreneurs can take a real breath,” says SYRIZA in its new spot
SYRIZA released its new commercial for small and medium-sized entrepreneurs.
“Cancellation of part of the debts created during the pandemic in a fair way so that medium, small, medium and small entrepreneurs can take a real breath,” says SYRIZA.
“Re-enrollment for those who lost the 2019 arrangement at 120 installments and a new 120 installment arrangement for those who have not joined. Protecting first home and business again. Done? Done. Planned, calculated, fair. If profiteering is cracked, if tax the excess profits of energy, banks and refineries.
This is the plan of SYRIZA-Progressive Alliance and it is measured and realistic”, notes the official opposition party and adds:
“Furthermore, freelancers have for many years been paying the injustice of the pretense fee because the economy needed supplies to survive. But those days must end here and now, costed and planned. Also, just as it was under his administration Alexis Tsipras, the unconfiscated business account is coming back. With the creation of a public pillar in the banking sector and interventions for microcredits, as well as with tax-free up to 10 thousand euros, medium, small and medium-sized and small professionals can get their dignity back again. Have the liquidity that will secure them in business, but above all it will bring their lives out of the faded margin.
Because the neighborhood business may be small, it may have few employees, but for the neighborhood it is big. For Greece this business is great. And it is fair to have the State and each one of us as allies.
In detail, the programmatic commitments of SYRIZA – PS include:
– Establishment of a tax-free allowance of 10,000 euros for freelancers, self-employed.- Abolition of pretense tax.
– Debt settlement: Erasure of part of the basic debt of debts created in the health crisis and 120 installments to repay the balance – Inclusion in the scheme and those who lost the 2019 regulation.
– Unencumbered business account.
– New bankruptcy code – holistic framework for private debt management with protection of primary residence, agricultural land and commercial housing.
– Energy Upgrade for Micro and Small Businesses, Self-Employed (Save for Business).
– Liquidity enhancement for very small and small and medium-sized enterprises by redirecting part of the Recovery Fund loans to the Development Bank.
– Microloans for the self-employed and very small businesses.
– Public Pillar in the banking system.”
Read the News today and get the latest news.
Follow Skai.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news.
I have worked in the news industry for over 10 years. I have been an author at News Bulletin 247 for the past 2 years. I mostly cover politics news. I am a highly experienced and respected journalist. I have won numerous awards for my work.