One of the most important sports and wellness events in Europe, the Navarino Challenge, held on October 13-15 in Costa Navarino and Pylos organizes the action “Sharing is Caring”which aims to support 12 non-profit organizations and charitable initiatives.
The “Sharing is Caring” is one of the most important, Silent Auctionsauctions ever held in Greece, with more than 50 types of sports memorabilia of Greek and foreign top athletes, world stars, hall of famers, Olympians and teams, as well as items such as household appliances, etc. All items are available for sale through the official Navarino Challenge page and auctioned via Silent Auctions, until 1the December 2023.
Come in here to see all items!
The charitable action of the Navarino Challenge has also started already more than 5,000 euros have been collected since its inception, since selling items, as among others of her soccer ball bearing the signature of the Argentine legend Diego Maradona.
See here the relevant video action!
Get an item with sports history or a unique device while supporting a good cause!
This year, Auction proceeds will be donated directly and equally to the following 12 non-profit organizations and initiatives:
- in the social kitchen The Other Man, a movement of solidarity and love towards fellow human beings,
- in the Leap of Life in Patras,
- at the Accommodation Structure for Unaccompanied Minors in Oreokastro “ARSIS”,
- to the Doctors Without Borders,
- to the non-profit organization Dogs’ Voice which aims to be the digital platform for effective promotion of stray dogs in responsible adoptions
- in the voluntary organization Humanity Greece,
- in the civic non-profit corporation Karkinaki which claims intervention in the effort to stop childhood and adolescent cancer from being a taboo subject, but also to find as many allies as possible so that every child who is ill has access to high-quality care, effective treatment and, ultimately, the right to life,
- to the Association of Cancer Patients, Volunteers, Friends, Doctors “FUN.” Athens,
- in the Association of Parents of Children with Neoplastic Diseases of Northern Greece “SHINE”,
- to the Association of Single-Parent Families “SUPPORT”,
- to the Association of Parents of Children with Neoplastic Disease “The Flame”
- to the initiative “That Gorilla Brand’s Adventures For A Cause” of That Gorilla Brand, the world’s largest mountain gorilla conservation lifestyle brand, to improve sanitation facilities in Uganda, as well as a total of 16 schools located around the edges of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park (BNIP) and close in habitats inhabited by mountain gorillas, only three meet hygiene standards for children and teachers and all the remaining 13 schools require significant financial and humanitarian assistance.
Make your own over 50 unique items for a good cause
In his online auctions “Sharing is Caring“ you will find items with the signatures of world sports stars.
- Get it signed items of the world’s top footballers such as:
of Diego Maradona, Pele, David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, Darwin Nunez
- Get it signed objects of his great athletes NBA and European basketball such as:
of MVP and NBA champion Giannis Antetokounmpo, of NBA legends Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O‘Neal, David Robinson, Dennis Rodman, Hakeem Olajuwon, LeBron James, of the Olympic gold medalist and NBA champion Kevin Durant, Olympic gold medalist and NBA All-Star Vince Carter, of the NBA All-Stars Allen Iverson, Cade Cunningham, Anthony Edwards, Brandon Ingram, Shai Gilgeous–Alexander, of NBA champions Paul Pierce, Dirk Nowitzki, Jrue Holiday, of the European champion and NBA Superstar Luka Doncic of NBAers Jalen Suggs, Coby White, of the EuroLeague legend Joe Arlauckas
the Hall of Fame Class of 2017 basketball with the signatures of Nick Galis, Robert Hughes, Mannie Jackson, Tom Jernstedt, Rebecca Lobo, George McGinnis, Tracy McGrady, Muffet McGraw and Bill Self.
- Get it items signed by top athletes from all sports such as:
of the top boxers Muhammad Ali, Floyd Mayweather, of the actor Robert Downey Jr. (from Ironman) and top NFL athletes Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Patrick Mahomes, Tyreek Hill, Troy Polamalu.
- Get it top products at unique prices such as:
its excellent home appliances Miele such as coffee machines and an innovative wine preserver, products and sports equipment from That Gorilla Brand, The North Face, Dunlop and Mr as well as an excellent Boss suit from the store Arifakis.
Supporting 12 non-profit organizations and charitable initiatives in need
The 2023 Navarino Challenge year ends with energy “Sharing is Caring” which aims to bring joy to sports fans in Greece and around the world. Through the auctions, the largest variety of sports items are offered, with the signatures of great athletes, as well as devices that are expected to help the work of non-profit organizations in need of support.
Silent Auction Process
Entering the specially configured website of Silent Auctions, the participants have the possibility, in the first stage, to give theirs proposed amount for the item they wish to obtain via e-mail without payment being required. THE each user that takes part in the process remains anonymous as does the amount he proposes. On Friday, December 1, with the end of the auctions, all e-mails of the participants will be opened and checked. Those interested who will have done the highest bid will also be the winners of the respective items.
The announcement of the winners will be made on the organization’s social media as well as with personal information to the winners about the method of payment. The payments will be made directly to the institutions and there will be no intermediate transaction. The winner will have a window of time to deposit the money. Upon confirmation of the deposit by the respective institution, the organization will inform the winner of how to receive the item. In the event that the first winner does not pay the amount within the specified period of time, then the place will be taken by the participant with the next highest offer. The total amount to be collected from the auctions will be given equally to the 12 non-profit organizations and their respective charitable initiatives.
In Sharing is Caring we can all offer and to help non-profit organizations as well items starting with a suggested price of 50 euros are included.
The global leader in the logistics services industry, the DHL, will support this year’s Sharing Is Caring, ensuring maximum safety and quality in meeting the needs of receiving and delivering items to their recipients.
The Auction Sponsors
Sports Memorabilia Partner of energy is the only agency in Europe dealing with the trade of sports cards and memorabilia Trace ‘n Chase, while as Auctions Partners support the auctions Arifakis, DHL, Dunlop, Miele, Mr, Panellinios Now Games, Pilia Express, That Gorilla Brand, The North Face.
Her organization of Silent Auctions on his account Navarino Challenge has been undertaken by ActiveMedia Group.
I am currently a news writer for News Bulletin247 where I mostly cover sports news. I have always been interested in writing and it is something I am very passionate about. In my spare time, I enjoy reading and spending time with my family and friends.