The São Paulo Finance and Planning Department released R$ 37.1 million in credits from the Nota Fiscal Paulista program last Friday (16). The amount refers to purchases and donations of tax coupons made in May of this year. To consult and request the transfer of amounts, the taxpayer must access the website portal.fazenda.sp.gov.br/servicos/nfp.
Of the total released, R$ 17.7 million will be credited to registered individuals. Another R$ 18.9 million will be released to charities throughout the state.
The money will be available for withdrawal for up to one year after release, until September 2023, according to the new credit expiration rule. The consumer can also check for older credits and request the transfer to their bank account. The amounts released in October 2021 will expire over the next month, depending on the date they were credited. The credits released in September 2021 that were not used have already returned to the Treasury, according to the Treasury.
Every taxpayer who has informed the CPF in purchases made in the state of São Paulo is entitled to withdraw valid credits, as long as they are registered in the program. Registered members also participate in monthly sweepstakes. The credit comes from a portion of the ICMS (Tax on the Circulation of Goods and Services) paid by the establishment where the purchase was made.
The amounts must be transferred to a bank account in the name of the taxpayer. The transfer has no cost and the minimum amount is R$ 0.99 in credits.
How to redeem credit by CPF?
- Access the website portal.fazenda.sp.gov.br/servicos/nfp
- On the home page, click on “System Access”
- If you are already registered, enter your CPF and password, click on “I’m not a robot” and go to “Access”; otherwise, check out the step by step below
- On the next page, on the left side, above, your balance available for withdrawal will appear. Go to “Withdraw”
- Choose whether the credit will be in a checking or savings account
- Check the registered account or register one; the bank account must be in your name
- Enter the amount to be transferred and click “Confirm”
- A message will appear informing you that the amount will be credited to the informed account within 20 days; click on “Make transfer”
How to register for the Nota Fiscal Paulista program?
It is necessary to register on the Nota Fiscal Paulista website to consult and redeem available credits. Check step by step:
- Visit the Nota Fiscal Paulista website
- Select “Individual Registration”
- Fill in the requested information
- Click “I’m not a robot” and “Next”
- Fill in the rest of the requested information
- If you wish to participate in monthly draws carried out by the program, accept the terms of the regulation on the registration page
- Access to the account is with the CPF and password created previously