Until Thursday midnight, VAT numbers 0 and 1 will have access – On Friday, VAT numbers 2 to 5 will open – On Saturday, the remaining VAT numbers
The platform was activated on Wednesday, December 14, 2022, for the one-time emergency financial aid of €250 that DYPA will pay to non-subsidized long-term unemployed who have completed 12-24 months of continuous unemployment.
Beneficiaries are the long-term unemployed who meet all the following conditions:
· They were registered in the DYPA register for more than 12 and up to 24 months on 30.11.2022
· They are not entitled to any other benefit, allowance, aid or support of the DYPA, the Minimum Guaranteed Income, the financial benefits granted to people with disabilities or the Child Benefit
· They meet the income criteria of the Heating Allowance 2021, during the tax year 2021, i.e. up to €14,000 for singles, €20,000 for married couples plus €3,000 for each child, or €23,000 for a single-parent family plus €3,000 for each child.
The procedure for paying the aid is as follows:
· The potential beneficiaries enter the platform with the TaxisNet codes at the online address https://www.gov.gr/ipiresies/ergasia-kai-asphalise/anergia/ektakte-oikonomike-eniskhuse-se-makrokhronia-anergous, as follows:
· Register or update the bank account details (IBAN) for the payment of the aid, as well as the marital status
· DYPA checks the fulfillment of the conditions by cross-checking with the data of competent bodies (AADE, IDIKA, GGPSDD)
· The payment of the aid is made automatically to the accounts of the beneficiaries, which are credited within 3 working days.
Based on VAT number
The platform will be accessible based on the last digit of the VAT number as follows:
· Last digit of VAT number 0, 1: Wednesday 14/12 at 17:00 to Thursday 15/12 at 23:59
· Last digit of VAT number 2, 3, 4, 5: Friday 16/12 (time 00:00 to 23:59)
· Last digit of TIN 6, 7, 8, 9: Saturday 17/12 (time 00:00 to 23:59)
· All TINs: Sunday 18/12 at 00:00 to Monday 19/12 at 07:00
It is pointed out that only those who were long-term unemployed for more than 12 and up to 24 months on 30.11.2022 can enter the platform and register an IVAN. It is not required to submit supporting documents and there is no reason to attend the Employment Promotion Centers (KPA2) of DYPA.
Read the News today and get the latest news.
Follow Skai.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news.
I am Janice Wiggins, and I am an author at News Bulletin 247, and I mostly cover economy news. I have a lot of experience in this field, and I know how to get the information that people need. I am a very reliable source, and I always make sure that my readers can trust me.