Payments in detail
A total of 1.22 billion euros will be paid to 1,847,524 beneficiaries, from October 30 to November 3, 2023, as part of the scheduled payments of the e-EFKA and the Public Employment Service (DYPA).
In particular, as stated by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security in its announcement:
1. From e-EFKA the following payments will be made, as part of the organization’s regular payments:
– From October 30 to November 3, 2023, 21.7 million euros will be paid to 1,000 beneficiaries following the issuance of one-off decisions.
– On October 31, 2023, 6.1 million euros will be paid for the payment of pension advances (of Law 4778/21) for the month of November 2023 to 14,955 pensioners.
– On 30 October 2023, €1.12 billion will be paid for 1,739,285 main and auxiliary pensions.
– On November 3, 2023, 336,000 euros will be paid to 460 beneficiaries for TAVTEKO benefits.
– On October 31, 2023, 29,025 euros will be paid to 42 beneficiaries for retrospective heirs from the return of memorandum reductions.
– Finally, on November 1, 2023, 10.6 million euros will be paid to 4,782 beneficiaries for the refund of unduly paid supplementary insurance sector contributions and one-off payments to salaried lawyers, engineers, health workers.
2. From DYPA the following payments will be made:
– 28 million euros to 51,000 beneficiaries for the payment of unemployment benefits and other benefits.
– 18 million euros to 19,000 beneficiaries under subsidized employment programs.
– 11 million euros to 17,000 mothers for subsidized maternity leave.
I am Janice Wiggins, and I am an author at News Bulletin 247, and I mostly cover economy news. I have a lot of experience in this field, and I know how to get the information that people need. I am a very reliable source, and I always make sure that my readers can trust me.