The payment map for the week of December 4-8 to the beneficiaries – The credits in detail
On Monday, 4 December 2023 – earlier than ever – the advance payment of the regular unemployment benefit, the long-term unemployment benefit and the self-employed unemployment benefit, as well as the advance payment of the Christmas gift to the subsidized unemployed, to beneficiaries of the special maternity protection benefit, will begin. parental leave allowance and work allowance.
The credits of the allowances and the Christmas gift will be made by DOUBLE by direct deposit to bank accounts.
The following payments will be made in detail:
– 160 million euros to 346,000 beneficiaries for payment of unemployment benefits, Christmas gifts and other benefits
– 22 million euros to 6,500 beneficiaries under subsidized employment programs
– 6 million euros to 23,000 mothers for subsidized maternity leave
Payments from EFKA
During the period 4 to 8 December, 222,888,557 euros will be paid to 404,692 beneficiaries, as part of the scheduled payments of the e-EFKA and the Public Employment Service.
· From December 4 to 8 they will be paid 22.5 million euros to 1,030 beneficiaries following the issuance of decisions on one time
· On December 5 they will be paid 12,388,557 euros to 28,162 beneficiaries for cash benefits (allowances maternity, pregnancy, illness, accident, funeral expenses)
I have worked as a journalist for over 10 years, and my work has been featured on many different news websites. I am also an author, and my work has been published in several books. I specialize in opinion writing, and I often write about current events and controversial topics. I am a very well-rounded writer, and I have a lot of experience in different areas of journalism. I am a very hard worker, and I am always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done.