See who is losing their seats in Parliament
After the great defeat of SYRIZA by 20 points from the New Democracy, the scene in the seats of the Parliament also changes, as prominent names of Koumundourou are left out of it.
– Nikos Filis and Christoforos Bernardakis are out of A’ Athens
– In the Northern sector of Athens, Kostas Zachariadis and Panos Skourletis
– In Western Athens, Dimitris Vitsas, Hara Kafantari and Panos Kouroumplis
– In the Southern sector, at 82% of the count, Yiannis Mouzalas is left out, as are Yiannis Balafas, Yiannis Mantzouranis, Thanasis Theocharopoulos, Stefanos Tzoumakas and Mithridates
– In First Piraeus with 93% of the ballots counted, Nikos Manolakos and Noni Dounia
– In Piraeus II, SYRIZA only gets one seat and if Alexis Tsipras keeps it, Mr. Thodoris Dritsas will be left out
– In Eastern Attica, the current MPs Nasos Athanasiou and Panos Skouroliakos are left out
– In Etoloakarnania with 93% of the ballots counted, Thanos Moraitis and Giorgos Varemenos
– In the First Thessaloniki with 86% of the ballots incorporated, Alexandros Triantafyllidis and Grigoris Gerotziafas are left out
– Stavros Arachovitis in Laconia
– In Rethymno, Andreas Xanthos
I have worked in the news industry for over 10 years. I have been an author at News Bulletin 247 for the past 2 years. I mostly cover politics news. I am a highly experienced and respected journalist. I have won numerous awards for my work.