The financial “injections” continue Panathinaikos from side Yannis Alafouzouin order for the “green” PAE to meet its current obligations.
As, by decision of the Board of Directors, there will be an Ordinary General Assembly on December 11, 2023, with the issue of, among other things, the increase of the Share Capital up to the amount of 9,853,970.40 euros!
An amount which, on the one hand, is a little higher than the two previous AMK, where both were up to the amount of 9,500,010 euros. On the other hand, he was covered both times by the owner of Panathinaikos, as is expected to happen in this case as well…
In detail, the relevant invitation posted on the team’s official website:
“”Invitation of the Shareholders to a Regular General Meeting.
By decision of the company’s Board of Directors and in accordance with the provisions of the Law and the Company’s Articles of Association, Mr. Shareholders of the Company at an Ordinary General Meeting on the 11th of December 2023, Monday at 11:00 a.m.
a.m. at the Company’s offices at 13 Pentelis Avenue, Vrilissia, to discuss and take a decision on the following items on the agenda:
1) Approval of the Annual Corporate and Consolidated Financial Statements of the company’s corporate year, from July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023, after hearing the reports of the Board of Directors and the Auditors.
2) Approval of overall management for the corporate year from July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023.
3) Election of one regular and one substitute Certified Auditor-Accountant for the period from July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2024.
4) Increase of the Company’s Share Capital up to the amount of 9,853,970.40 euros by paying cash into the special account of the company or if the amount is not paid into the special account, by depositing any amount into any account of the company spent for the purposes of the company and by offsetting the company’s debt to the contribution payer by issuing new shares with a nominal value of 0.30 euros. Corresponding amendment of article 7 of the Company’s Articles of Association.
5) Election of a new Board of Directors.
6) Various approvals – announcements.
Each share entitles one vote.
In the event that a quorum is not reached in accordance with the law and the statute, Mr. Shareholders are invited to a Repetitive General Meeting, which will take place on December 18, 2023, Monday at 11.00 am. at the headquarters of the company and at its offices on Penteli Avenue no. 13, Vrilissia, to discuss and take a decision on the same agenda item as above without publishing a new invitation.
Messrs. shareholders who wish to participate in the Ordinary General Meeting of December 11, 2023 or its repeat meeting on December 18, 2023 must deposit their shares in the Company’s Fund or in the Deposits and Loans Fund or in any Bank in Greece and submit the supporting documents deposit, as well as any legalization documents for representatives at the Company’s offices at least five (5) days before the meeting date of the Regular General Assembly”.
Source: Sport Fm
I am currently a news writer for News Bulletin247 where I mostly cover sports news. I have always been interested in writing and it is something I am very passionate about. In my spare time, I enjoy reading and spending time with my family and friends.