Follow up on the subject Olympiacos-Taremi gives the journalist who had revealed it, Di Marziostressing that Olympiacos is inside and Lyonwith the Piraeusians clearly taking the lead.
See the post of Italian journalist
.@InterSu Taremi Ci Sono Sempre Piu Olympiakos e @OlCon la Prima Nettamente in Vantaggio @Skysport
– Gianluca di Marzio (@dimarzio) August 30, 2025
Since yesterday the reporter of our station, Kostas Nikolakopouloshe conveyed that everything shows that final contact with Tarami and Olympiacos was done in a good climate In view of the decision of the international ace.
From Italy, in fact, there has been information according to which Talks are in progress Among the representatives of Olympiacos and Tarami to secure the approval of Inter striker.
The Iranian striker, on his sideleft all the possible open for his future, stating that he would decide the next few days for his new team. Said, in facthow it is not even excluded to stay on the Inter!
In detail what Mehdi Taremi said: “I have the ability to stay on the Inter. I have a good relationship with the team and we try to make a decision that will benefit all sides. I will choose my new team in the next few days”
Recall that Tarhemi measured last year Three goals and nine assists in 43 interference with Inter’s jersey, while his best years were in Porto, where he had scored 91 times and distributed 56 assists in 182 games, between 2020 and 2024.
Source: Sport Fm
I am currently a news writer for News Bulletin247 where I mostly cover sports news. I have always been interested in writing and it is something I am very passionate about. In my spare time, I enjoy reading and spending time with my family and friends.