The man was taken to hospital and is in good health
A shocking accident was caught on security camera at a train station in India. In the video, two inspectors are seen on the platform of the station Kharagpur Junction and chatting when suddenly a cable e.git lands on a controller and electrocutes it.
Then the man, after standing still for a while, falls onto the tracks. The man he was talking to rushes away in fright.
A freak accident – a long piece of loose cable, taken by a bird somehow came in contact with the OHE wire and the other end came down and touched a TTE’s head. He suffered burn injuries but is out of danger and under treatment – at Kharagpur station yesterday afternoon! #Accident pic.twitter.com/ObEbzd1cOF
— Ananth Rupanagudi (@Ananth_IRAS) December 8, 2022
Bystanders rushed to his aid and eventually carried him away on a stretcher. Fortunately, the man survived with some burns.
The cable seems to have fallen from a bird
Read the News today and get the latest news.
Follow Skai.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news.
I have worked as a journalist for over 8 years. I have written for many different news outlets, including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and CNN. I have also published my own book on the history of the world. I am currently a freelance writer and editor, and I am always looking for new opportunities to write and edit interesting content.