The spokesperson also denied reports that Meghan Markle is returning to acting
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have had “no contact” with Buckingham Palace regarding an invitation to King Charles’ birthday party on November 14, their spokesman told the Daily Mail.
It is noted that a report in the Sunday Times at the weekend had said that King Charles will celebrate his 75th birthday next week at Clarence House, but his youngest son “will not be traveling from California”, where he moved in 2020 with his wife. Meghan Markle and their family in London as she declined the invitation.
Harry and Meghan insist Charles snubbed THEM over his 75th birthday bash: Couple’s spokesperson says they had ‘no contact’ from Buckingham Palace and pals say they were totally unaware of ANY party plans for the King – after claims they refused to attend https:// t.co/2FK8pAl2pQ pic.twitter.com/qlx2hAtDHH
— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) November 6, 2023
“There has been no contact regarding an invitation to His Majesty’s upcoming birthday. It is disappointing that the Sunday Times has misreported this news,” Sussex’s spokesman said.
The rift between Prince Harry and his family has deepened since the release of his memoir, Spare, earlier this year. However, the Duke of Sussex traveled to the UK in May to attend his father’s coronation without his wife, who remained in California.
The spokesperson also denied reports that Meghan Markle is returning to acting.
With a wealth of experience honed over 4+ years in journalism, I bring a seasoned voice to the world of news. Currently, I work as a freelance writer and editor, always seeking new opportunities to tell compelling stories in the field of world news.