Who said chicken caesar has to be salad only?
Creamy dressing on crispy baguettes with grilled chicken, tomato and mustard and lemon aromas.
What do you need:
- 2 chicken fillets
- 2 tbsp plus 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, separately
- salt and pepper
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 baguette, cut crosswise in half
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. anchovy paste
- the heart from two lettuces
- 2 sprigs of celery, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 fl. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
How to make it:
- Heat the grill to medium temperature. Brush chicken with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- While the chicken is grilling, grill the lemons and the baguette for 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and rub the cut side of the baguette with a clove of garlic.
- Squeeze 2 tablespoons of juice from the lemons into a small bowl and mix with the mayonnaise, mustard and anchovy paste, then gradually stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil until well combined.
- In a large bowl, put the lettuce and celery with 1/4 cup of the dressing and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, mix, add the parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. Pour the remaining dressing over the baguette and layer the sliced chicken, salad and tomatoes. Cut in half to make 4 sandwiches.
I have worked as a journalist for over 10 years, and my work has been featured on many different news websites. I am also an author, and my work has been published in several books. I specialize in opinion writing, and I often write about current events and controversial topics. I am a very well-rounded writer, and I have a lot of experience in different areas of journalism. I am a very hard worker, and I am always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done.