The General Staff of National Defense (GEETHA) informs that candidates can be informed about their quota at their own risk,
The scoring by specialty of the candidates for Professional Soldiers (EPOP) under the ongoing recruitment competitions of EPOP for the Army, Navy, Air Force and Joint Legal Corps, has been concluded.
The General Staff of National Defense (GEETHA) informs that candidates can be informed about their quota at their own risk, by identifying themselves with their personal Taxisnet codes, through the following e-mail addresses:
For the Army: https://epop.army.gr
For the Navy: https://epop.hellenicnavy.gr
For the Air Force: https://epop.haf.gr
For the Common Law Body: https://epopnom.army.gr
In addition, EPOP candidates are informed that they are allowed to file an appeal against their quota until Thursday, October 26, 2023, via e-mail, in which the full name, patronymic, application number and specialty must be written, as below:
For the Army: [email protected]
For the Navy: [email protected]
For the Air Force [email protected]
For the Joint Legal Body: [email protected]
Candidates who have been selected to appear before the Committees are required to bring the following with them upon their arrival:
* Police or military ID card or passport.
* The copy of the Application – Declaration of participation in the EPOP recruitment competition.
* Negative diagnostic test RAPID test up to 48 hours before the first day of the exams, which they will have with them every day.
* The Health Examination Report of a candidate for the EP.OP., which will be accompanied by the necessary results of the laboratory tests of Table “A” thereof. (Model “8” of Addendum “8” of Appendix “B” of the Proclamations).
* Writing Material (2 blue pens, pencil, eraser, eraser)
* Sports attire – swimming attire (swimsuit, cap, swimming goggles, towel, flip flops)
The process for each applicant will take up to five (5) working days.
Upon completion of each individual examination – test, the results will be announced for those who continue the process or not.
I have worked as a journalist for over 10 years, and my work has been featured on many different news websites. I am also an author, and my work has been published in several books. I specialize in opinion writing, and I often write about current events and controversial topics. I am a very well-rounded writer, and I have a lot of experience in different areas of journalism. I am a very hard worker, and I am always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done.