The audits were carried out between September 9 and 10, 2022, audits of healthcare stores in Attica and Thessaloniki for compliance with insurance, labor and tax legislation.
Inspections of health care stores in Attica and Thessaloniki for compliance with insurance, labor and tax legislation were carried out between September 9 and 10, 2022 by the Economic Police Directorate and the Economic Police Sub-Directorate of Northern Greece.
In particular, in the context of the controls, it was found:
• in a cafe-bar, to employ 3 employees outside working hours,
• in a restaurant-café, to employ 2 employees outside working hours,
• in a restaurant-cafeteria, to employ 2 employees outside working hours and
• in a bar, to employ an employee who was not registered in the personnel tables.
• in a cafe – bar, to employ 16 workers for whom the days and times of the start – end of work did not appear,
• in a restaurant – catering, to employ 2 employees outside working hours,
• in a cafe – bar, to employ 3 employees outside working hours and
• in a cafe-bar, to employ 6 workers outside of working hours and the non-issuance of 4 receipts.
For all cases, the competent services (S.E.P.E., D.O.Y., P.E.K.A.) are informed for the imposition of the corresponding administrative sanctions.
It is reminded that citizens can contact, anonymously or by name, the telephone number 11012 or the e-mail addresses firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com of the Financial Police Directorate, to provide information or to report illegal and interfering actions or activities against the sector of the economy, public property, as well as social and insurance welfare and rights.
Read the News today and get the latest news.
Follow Skai.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news.
I am Terrance Carlson, author at News Bulletin 247. I mostly cover technology news and I have been working in this field for a long time. I have a lot of experience and I am highly knowledgeable in this area. I am a very reliable source of information and I always make sure to provide accurate news to my readers.