Detailed list of municipalities and funding
Her extraordinary financing of 18.75 million euros to OTA for response and recovery from natural disasters announced the Ministry of Climate Crisis and Civil Protection.
In a framework of cooperation between the Deputy Minister of the Interior, Mr. Theodoros Livanios, the Deputy Minister of Climate Crisis and Civil Protection, Mr. Christos Triandopoulos, Responsible for Rehabilitation from Natural Disasters and State Aid, the Secretary General at the Ministry of the Interior, Mr. Michalis Stavrianoudakis , and of the General Secretary of Public Investments and NSRF, Mr. Dimitris Skalkos, and following relevant preliminary work by the Governmental Committee on State Aid and its competent Sub-Committee, the amendment to the invitation of the Ministry of the Interior for the submission was published on Monday, September 18, 2023 of a proposal to the TPA of the Ministry of the Interior, in the priority axis 2.4 “Prevention and risk management”, entitled “Program of natural disasters for OTAs A’ and B’ grade”, with a total budget of 78.16 million euros (AD: Ψ5ОО46МТЛ6-72Φ) .
The call has been amended to include additional funding of €18.75 million from Municipalities, Municipal Water and Sewerage Undertakings (MWSEs) and Regions for LGUs to deal with the effects of natural disasters, with a focus on the effects of Daniel. In particular, the new amending decision includes funding for:
• The Municipality of Volos with 3,000,000 euros
• The Municipality of Epidaurus with 150,000 euros
• The Municipality of Zagora-Mouresi with 500,000 euros
• The Municipality of Killeler with 1,000,000 euros
• The Municipality of South Pelion with 500,000 euros
• The Municipality of Platanias with 400,000 euros
• The Region of Thessaly with 5,400,000 euros
• The Region of Central Greece with 2,000,000 euros.
• DEWA Killeler with 500,000 euros
• The DEYA of Larissa with 300,000 euros
• On MONDAY Meizonos Volos with 4,000,000 euros
• The MONDAY of Farsala with 1,000,000 euros.
The financial support to local government organizations for the restoration of damages from natural disasters continues through new related decisions.
I have worked as a journalist for over 10 years, and my work has been featured on many different news websites. I am also an author, and my work has been published in several books. I specialize in opinion writing, and I often write about current events and controversial topics. I am a very well-rounded writer, and I have a lot of experience in different areas of journalism. I am a very hard worker, and I am always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done.